Uneven Mower Cut
If your mower is providing an uneven cut, ensure that:
1. Blades are sharp and not bent.
2. Tire pressure is correct for all wheels.
3. Underside of mower deck is clear of accumulated clippings.
4. Deck level is adjusted correctly, left to right. - Refer to Manual
5. Deck pitch is adjusted correctly, front to back. - Refer to Manual
5. Anti-scalp wheels are adjusted correctly. Note: Wheels should not touch ground, but set 1/2"-1" below blade height.
6. Engine is running at full throttle while cutting.
If you have checked the above and are still experiencing issues with your machine please contact your local Ariens dealer.
Please see below link: